Tuesday, July 19, 2011

caterpillar frenzy!!

hey its me again and there is a caterpillar frenzy at my ma's house,she my grandma.On a tree just i little walnut tree there was right in front of my face a big blob or a pile or something attached to the tree and guess what it was.It was like 100 caterpillar's on that blob or sac or what ever it was!!!!I add some pic's later right now just think of how disturbing,freaky,gross,and awesome that was.And it was all that at ONE time.It was most definitely interesting though!!  :p I bet if most of you reading this would have been there you would have thought what the heck is that!!My ma called it alien caterpillar's.But they did look sort of freaky though.Dad and poppy(my grandpa)said they had never seen anything like it either.It was so cool.I like freaked when I saw it right there.I mean in the years past there have been caterpillar's in that tree but never ever had we seen them in a big bundle like that!They were all so small and weird looking.SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'll have some pic's up of that later. Peace around the wold 4 generations :p

No comments:

Post a Comment